This hypnosis for social anxiety Mp3 recording is only available for FREE until this page is completed and tested.
This recording is the full commercial download version. If you download a copy please come back in a few days and leave you comments about it.
Hypnosis for social anxiety can be a great way to getting yourself back on the track to normality.
There’s so much stuff written about anxiety, and social anxiety in particular, that you’re probably confused more than educated on the subject.
Anxiety and fear have the same feelings and sensations but they are not the same thing. Fear lives in the external world and anxiety lives in your internal world. Let me explain that in a little more depth.
If you’re walking down a small alleyway at night and come across a group of big guys holding baseball bats and looking all mean and angry the chances are you’ll feel frightened, and you know why. That’s a natural response. Is it not?
However, if you’re introduced to a new group of potential friends and you start feeling anxious, that’s not a natural response. It’s the response you get, and the same response as stumbling across the group of guys in the alleyway.
The feelings you get in the alleyway are because you’re frightened and those feelings are to help you survive what you consider a dangerous situation. It’s called, Cannon’s flight and fight response.
Nevertheless, when meeting a group of new friends you’re under no threat and therefore should be calm and relaxed. But in your case you, your body is responding to the new group of friends as though you’re under threat of harm. Yet you’re not.
In both examples the feelings and sensations are identical and they are there to help you survive, but only in the alleyway situation are you really under threat.
So the question is why do you respond to calming and relaxing situations as though you’re about to be attacked? Well, that’s a job for a good session hypnoanalysis.
So let’s move on to more particle things.
Is this hypnosis for social anxiety suitable for you? If you can answer, ‘YES’ to most of the question below then it is.
- Do you have problems meeting new friends?
- Do you have problems going into new shop and offices etc?
- Do you do all you can to avoid conflicts?
- Do people label you as shy?
- Do you find it easier to message how to feel rather than tell someone face to face?
- Do you worry that strangers might talk to you?
- Are you unable to discover your soul mate because you never meet anybody new?
- Do you have relationship issues because you can’t let the real you shine through?
- Have you lost love partners because they keep calling you – cold?
- Is your social anxiety almost impossible to put into words?
- Do you want to get rid of the unknown veil that keeps you separated from the social world?
- Do you want to take the breaks off your life and do what you really want to do?
- Do you want to wake up each morning feeling happier, brighter, and more in control than the day before?
If you’ve answered YES! to most of these question you need to download this recording now and start getting your life back on track.
Remember. Life is meant to be fun. Don’t let your social anxiety restrict the quality of your life!
IMPORTANT. If you’ve never relaxed to any of my hypnosis recordings before, discover how to get the best results in the shortest time by following these simple hypnosis eye closure instructions. You will not be taken away from this page. Remember, this is just one of many FREE hypnosis downloads available from this website.
Click on the player below and listen to this hypnosis Mp3.
In Listening to this recording you are agreeing you have read, understood, and agree to these Terms and Conditions.